How much of an EPL Fan are you?
1. Which answer correctly lists the seven ever-present teams in the Premier League?
Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Tottenham and Everton.
Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham and Everton.
Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham and Newcastle.
Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, West Ham and Everton.
2. Who are the three teams who gained promotion from the Championship to play in the Barclays Premier League in 2014/15?
Leeds United, Burnley and Queens Park Rangers
Leicester City, Burnley and Derby County
Wigan Athletic, Queens Park Rangers and Reading
Leicester City, Burnley and Queens Park Rangers
3. In the 2013/14 Premier League season, who finished in 5th and 6th place to gain a place in the Europa League for the 2014/15 season?
Everton and Manchester United
Tottenham and Manchester United
Everton and Tottenham
Tottenham and Southampton
4. Which midfielder scored the most goals in the 2013/14 Premier League season?
5. Who is this player?
6. Which player scored the most goals in a debut season with 30?
7. Which English league sides are the furthest north, east, south and west?
Sunderland, Norwich, Southampton, Plymouth.
Sunderland, Norwich, Plymouth, Plymouth.
Newcastle, Norwich, Plymouth, Plymouth.
Newcastle, Norwich, Plymouth, Cardiff.
8. Which club does this man manage
9. Which two teams compete in the North London Derby
Leyton Orient and West Ham
Chelsea and Fulham
Arsenal and Tottenham
Kathmandu and Nepal Donkeys
10. Who is the only player to have scored in the Glasgow, Merseyside and Manchester derbies?